Badmoon Cafe hosts it’s first tournament!
Down in central London on Sunday the 16th of June, come down to the Badmoon Cafe (BMC) for their first ever Warhammer Underworlds tournament called In the Rubble of the Necroquake! Not only that but I’ll be TOing the event to ensure everyone has a smooth and fun time. BMC is a great place to play that’s not too hard to reach as well as having a wide selection of alcohol and food (including fresh pizza).
Prize breakdown is as follows:
- All attendees receive a set of Mollog’s Mob and Godsworn Hunt Alternate Art Cards
- Top 16 Players: Mollog’s Mob and Godsworn Hunt Activation Tokens
- Top 8 Players: Nullstone Spear and Nullstone Dagger Alternate Art Cards
- Top 4 Players: Laser-cut Guard Tokens
- Winner: A Glorious Champion of the Mirrored City Shadeglass Trophy
- There will also be an additional prize for best painted warband.
- There will be a prize for most sporting player too. This isn’t the norm for most events but as I’m from HATE (Hackney Area Tabletop Enthusiasts) we stand by our core rule of not being a dick. The true winner is a player everyone has fun playing against no matter the result.
The tournament will consist of 4 best of 3 90 minute rounds. Also the event will be run via the Best Coast Pairings app for ease of use and you can follow the event at home from the comfort of your own phone if so desired. Also I’ll be playing if there are odd players so no need to worry about byes.
Buy your ticket here in advance or pay on the day. There are 9 tickets sold out of 32 with 23 remaining so there’s still plenty of space left, at least for now. The Facebook page of the event can be located here. So pop down, have fun, win glass and roll lots of crits!