There are perks to winning a lot of tournaments.
*gasp* I didn’t go to any tournaments this past weekend!
I have, however, been to a lot of tournaments since the Organised Play support was launched for Shadespire and I’ve won most of them too. Today I’ll be
showing off breaking down what loot I have won since February now that the Quarter 2 kit has launched.
Let’s count it all out:
- 5 Shadeglass Trophies
- 1 non-GW Glass Trophy
- 1 Shadespire Metal Plaque
- 2 cards of Shadeglass
- 3 sets of acrylic move and charge tokens
- 3 Shadespire board organisers
- 4 sets of acrylic activation tokens
- 8 sets of acrylic wound tokens
- 9 sets of Khorne and Stormcast card activation tokens
- 8 Shadespire card deck boxes
- 2 sets of shiny fighter cards for Garek’s Reavers and Steelheart’s Champions
- The fancy Warhammer Fest Shadespire lanyard
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Here be all my promo cards that aren’t currently in decks:
- 4 sets of Hold Objective 1 to 5 cards
- 10 Supremacy cards
- 10 Shardfall cards
- 10 Annihilation cards
- 10 Great Speed cards
- 2 Illusory Fighter cards
- 3 Coordinated Attack cards
And there you have it, all my luscious loot!
With the Q2 kit, I hope to win as much stuff again (time allowing). I think I’ve got the most Shadeglass Trophies in the world and enough prizes to run at least 2 Quarterly tournaments myself. If you attend as many events as I have, you’ll sure to have as much loot as me. Just pop down to support your local independent gaming store. Rolling more crits than me, on the other hand, is something I can’t guarantee 😉